Tuesday 14 October 2008

5 common mistakes in using blogs

I have been pondering on the uses of blogs in this module: the following article has helped me in my musings...http://tinyurl.com/3m8wbd

I think the author make some good points about clarity and trust, busy-ness and perceived value.... what has emerged for me is that I like blogging and use this space to add richness to the learning materials we started with; but it doesn't lend itself to a place for discussion. Blackboard and the wiki do that.

If by setting up this blog I have found a repository for my own reflections and maybe taught one or two people how to use them for their own purposes, than I am happy enough with that.

I note that comments are becoming fewer on here... so I will do a belt and braces and post on Bb too......

No comments:

Post a Comment